All comments are approved by the moderator before publishing.
No anonymous comments will be published.

Monday 26 October 2009

Junior Pro-Am

This is the first time I have played in a Pro-Am. I was very nervous being a 17 handicap playing with Curtis Macgeever 5 hcp, Conor Dick 5 hcp and Nick Mitchell. It was great to watch golf played so well and to have your team put you at ease. I managed to help out on a few holes so was more than happy to pick up my winners prize. I said to Nick it was the quietest round I ever played, he said it was one of his nosiest. I felt like I was meeting the Top Gear presenters and turning up in my Milk Float!! What a great day - the course is looking really good now and I look forward to more Pro-Ams and next years.
John Butcher.

No comments:

Post a Comment