All comments are approved by the moderator before publishing.
No anonymous comments will be published.

Sunday 1 August 2010

Deanwood Park GC vs NRGC

NRGC played our annual away match at Deanwood Park GC today, 10 men and 6 ladies took part, unfortunately we lost 6 - 2, with wins for Bob Stevenson & Roy Whiting as well as Andrew Buchanan.
The atmosphere was fantastic and all the friends from each club mixed well together to ensure a stress free day was had by all, a point echoed at the presentation and raffle draw.
This was the best organised away match I have played in and I enjoyed my round and food afterwards.
I would like to thank Tony Grove again for collecting the monies due for the match, and to all my players who turned up again and supported me and the club again.
I will be placing the sheet up for our men's match at home to Hennerton GC on the 29th Aug, 11am first tee, and the mixed match at Witney Lakes, 10am first tee, which will also include 4 juniors, I will be giving preference to the players who supported me at all the matches during the year for both these matches.
Thanks again to all the players for making the day enjoyable.


John Graham.

No comments:

Post a Comment